YOGA FIT FOR MUMS
YOGA FIT FOR MUMS is a 45minute yoga focused exercise class for mums. The class aims to stretch, tone and energise mums without the worry of childcare.
11.45am - 12.30pm
Cheeky Dino, Soft Play, Maidstone
The class is based in a large room within the Cheeky Dino soft play centre which allows plenty of space for your child or children to play, snack or join in!
The location provides the added bonus of free access into the soft play centre after the class for your child/ children.
Suitable for abilities, no previous yoga experience is required. You must be at least 8 weeks postpartum to join the class.
YOGA FIT will run alongside school terms.
The first YOGA FIT course is 7 weeks taking place every Monday, starting on the 4th September running until 16th October.
£12 per class for a drop in place if/when available. These will be released approx. a week before.
YOGA FIT FAQ's
- Can I bring both my children? Yes you are paying for your exercise class and if you have two children they both get to enjoy soft play after the class.
- Do I need to have practiced yoga before? No. The class is suitable for all abilities, no yoga experience necessary.
- How soon after having a child can I attend? 8 weeks postpartum or when your doctor signs you off.
- Do I need to bring anything with me? Water for yourself. Snacks, toys, mat, anything to keep your little one entertained! I can provide mats.
- Can I book more than one class (but not the whole course)? Yes, get in touch with me to discuss.
- Will you release drop in places each week? No, not necessarily. I will only release drop in places if there is space. To guarantee a place, you need to book the course.
- Can I bring my pram in? Yes. There is loads of space in the room we practice yoga. The soft play centre also has parking, baby change and a cafe.
- Can my child play in the soft play while we practice yoga? No. We are in a separate room during the yoga practice and your child must be supervised. You can enjoy the soft play for as long as you like after the class.
- I am worried my child will cry and I wont be able to do the whole class. You probably wont do the whole class every time! Our children will always need or want something from us which means we have to stop for a bit ... but thats ok! You do what you can each week and maybe some weeks you will do the whole class!